For providing access to the high potential international students, the State University of Malang is offering scholarships for qualified candidates.
The program is open for the brilliant candidates, who commence in the undergraduate, masters or Ph.D. degree coursework at the university.
The State University of Malang is one of the oldest teaching institutes in Indonesia. It has eight faculties and one post-graduate program and ranked 6th as the best university in Indonesia by Webometrics. It has much cooperation with other foreign universities.
Why at the State University of Malang? The university gives students an opportunity to involve their research in one or more countries. Here you can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to possess the educational qualification deemed appropriate to undertake the intended program at the UM and possess excellent co-curricular records showing strong leadership potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this program, then you are required to be enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. degree at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, health certificate, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers must have to maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 out of 4.0 which is reviewed every semester.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to provide evidence of their English language ability with test results (TOEFL or IELTS).
The studentship will provide students free tuition and free language program for a maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate, 3 for Master’s, and 4 for Doctorate.