With the aiming of supporting brilliant but needy students from Ghana, the University of Education, Winneba is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for those eligible claimants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Education, Winneba is charged with the responsibility of teacher education and producing professional educators to spearhead a new national vision of education. It is expected to play a leading role in Ghana’s drive to produce a scholar.
Why at the University of Education, Winneba? The university train competent professional teachers for all levels of education as well as to conduct research, disseminate knowledge and contribute to educational policy and development.
- University or Organization: University of Education, Winneba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, claimants are needed to be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana, be enrolled in a non-Full fee-paying program at the University. Candidate must have strong academic ability and have a financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Education Winneba. After taking admission, seekers can download and send the award application form to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, aspirants are required to have previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Claimants need to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide educational funds for your education.