The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees through a college and ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. It is also a founding member of online higher education consortium.
The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Engineering and Computing Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must enroll or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved postgraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit an application for the award to the Head of School by the advertised closing date for applications.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the cover letter addressed to Professor Peter Halley, School of Chemical Engineering, resume of no more than 2 x A4 pages and copy of any academic achievements you may have, or academic results from your previously University or Institution.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to achieving a GPA of at least 5 for each semester of study and must meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants have to meet English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the course.