The University of Adelaide is pleased to provide its Matching Scholarship for students around the world offers a 15% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen degree.
The scholarship is open for undergraduate and postgraduate international students who hold a valid scholarship offer from another university but are still interested in considering the University of Adelaide as a potential study option.
The University of Adelaide is continuously ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide, will challenge and inspire you. They will give you a rich campus experience and the very best academic preparation to achieve in your chosen discipline and to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
- Applications Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 15% reduction of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Available to the citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand
- Be a holder of a valid scholarship from another university to study in a similar field of study to the one you intend to study at the University of Adelaide
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Be a commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
Apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalize their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
How to Apply: Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: https://international.adelaide.edu.au/admissions/scholarships/the-2019-university-of-adelaide-matching-scholarship-international/apply