Profugo in India is calling for applications for the Profugo Field Fellowship Programme to give young professionals hands-on experience in international development.
The Field Fellowship Programme is a highly competitive program for young professionals or master students. The program offers credits for Master students who need to complete their internship to graduate.
Fellows coordinate a specific project or program within our development center in India and gain valuable hands-on experience with local staff and members of the community. The scholarship program lasts six months to one year.
However, depending on the circumstances, longer or shorter periods of service may be considered.
About the Sponsor: Profugo
Profugo is a popular, non-profit organization dedicated to international development. Profugo’s goal is to provide access to tools that help people improve their quality of life. They reach their destination through what they call their development center.
The Development Center is a tripartite approach to community development that encompasses health and well-being, human development and social capital.
More About the Profugo Field Fellowship 2019-2020
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
Level/ Field of Study
Profugo Field Fellowship Programme for Young Professionals in India covers masters degree programs.
This Programme is hosted by Profugo Field Fellowship and can be taken in India.
The programme is only available for India Students.
Profugo provides full board, a modest pension and travel expenses for placement on site.
Eligibility for Profugo Field Fellowship Programme
- They are looking for qualified candidates who are working for 6 months to 1 year in the village of Prashanthagiri in Wayanad, India.
- You will be responsible for overseeing a project or program that suits your interests and abilities, and supporting local staff and other fellows with other programs as needed.
- The initiatives vary according to the needs of the community but fall into our tripartite approach (health and well-being, social capital and human capital).
- Specifically, they are looking for people with education (TESL), engineering,entrepreneurial/social entrepreneurship, sustainable agriculture or sustainable tourism.
- People are responsible for projects and programs that match their capabilities.
Characteristics of a fellow:
- team player
- Experience in Education / Engineering / Trade / Agriculture.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Ready to take initiatives.
- Skilled and passionate about business development, women empowerment, social entrepreneurship, sustainable engineering, agriculture, natural resource management, education or teaching.
- Intercultural experience a plus.
How to Apply for Profugo Field Fellowship Programme 2019
- Please complete the application form and submit your CV and letters of recommendation in due time.
- Send your questions to [email protected]
Profugo Field Fellowship Programme 2019 Application Deadline
Profugo Field Fellowship Programme 2019 Application deadline is April 30, 2019.