Applications are currently invited for the New Zealand Aid Program Scholarships for International Students 2019. This is a Scholarship for selected Developing Countries and African countries to undertake development-related studies at tertiary education institutions in New Zealand.
The New Zealand Aid Program Scholarship aimed at funding fees for International Students to Study in Australia. The Successful Students for the New Zealand Scholarship receives Full Tuition, Accommodation, Books, VISA, Travel Expenses
The Scholarship is one of the opportunities in New Zealand for developing countries in which & African Countries fall into. The Scholarship sponsors wish All applications in this regard are to be submitted before the deadline for this program.[the_ad id=”526″]
About the New Zealand Aid Program Scholarship:
New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) give candidates from selected developing countries an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills through study in specific subject areas which will assist in the development of their home country.
Awardees are required to return to their home country for at least two years after the completion of their scholarship to apply these new skills and knowledge in government, civil society or private business organizations.
Why New Zealand Aid Program?
Depending on the country you are from, New Zealand Scholarships are available for the following level of studies: Postgraduate Certificate (6 months), Postgraduate Diploma (1 year), Masters Degree (1 – 2 years) or Ph.D. (up to 3.5 years).
Preferred fields of study are those that are most relevant to the development needs of your country (i.e. renewable energy, agriculture development, disaster risk management, private sector development, public sector development). Find out the preferred subjects for your country.[the_ad id=”526″]
Types Of New Zealand Aid Program
The New Zealand Aid Program offers several different types of scholarship. The Scholarship covers regions like African Countries, ASEAN countries who are all International Students.
These opportunities are for masters students in which the Winners are opportune to Study in New Zealand Universities. There are four types of scholarships for full-time tertiary level study in New Zealand:
- New Zealand Pacific Scholarships
- New Zealand Development Scholarships
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships
These New Zealand Aid Program scholarships are fully funded scholarships for International students from Developing Countries.
Course/Fields of study:
Preference will be given to candidates who apply to study in academic disciplines relating to one or more of the following:
- Agri-business management: agricultural economics, agricultural systems and management, rural development, logistics, supply chain, and distribution management, value chain development, agriculture marketing, international agribusiness
- Agriculture production: animal science, veterinary nursing, plant science, horticultural science, soil science
- Agriculture trade and technology: Phytosanitary, bio-security, biotechnology, agricultural trade.
- Post-harvest: food production, food sciences/technology, post-harvest processing, food storage and packaging, food safety.
Geothermal, solar, hydroelectric and wind energy, energy engineering, renewable energy distribution systems, energy sector management/reform, including energy economics and financials.
This is a Scholarship in New Zealand. Winners get to Study in New Zealand Universities.
What is the New Zealand Aid Program Scholarship Benefits?
New Zealand has first-rate education institutions that offer world-recognized qualifications.
– Successful applicants will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities.
– The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs while in New Zealand, and airfares.
– The partners of students are eligible for a work visa that allows them to live and work in New Zealand for the duration of their partner’s study.
Eligible Nationalities For The New Zealand Aid Program Scholarships:
The New Zealand Scholarship Program 2019 is for both ASEAN Countries, Developing Countries, African Students. Here we are Considering this as a Scholarship for African Students The Program is Designed for these African Countries
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.[the_ad id=”526″]
Who is Eligible for The New Zealand aid Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Not have citizenship or permanent residence status of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Have resided in your home country for at least two years immediately prior to commencing your scholarship. Have at least 2 years of work experience (part time or full time, paid or voluntary).
- Not be serving military personnel.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed program of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
How can I Apply for the Scholarship:
The online application process has four steps, all completed on an online application site(external). The site will explain each step in more detail.
Step one: Confirm your eligibility: Complete the Online Eligibility Test. This will give you a number that you will need when you register (step three).
Step two: Create a RealMe login: This will give you a login and password that you will use through the application process.
Step three: Register with New Zealand Scholarships online: This creates your application account, and means you will be set up to complete an application.
Step four: Complete your application: This step will only become available when applications formally open. Check application dates.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship we encourage you to complete steps 1, 2 and 3 before applications open in February 2017. We can then send you a message when Step 4 opens up.
For more information and to apply, visit the Scholarship Application Page.
Read the application schedule to know which countries can apply during which application period.
It is important to visit the country-specific pages and the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/scholarships/types-of-scholarships
A quick way to go to New Zealand is through acquiring the New Zealand Aid Program for International Students in 2019. the Scholarship is your passport to the achievement of your Academic dreams[the_ad id=”526″]