Jinan Sister City Scholarship Programs are currently available at Shandong University in China. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is organized by Jinan Municipal Government and tailored for international talents from Jinan’s sister cities to further their education and conduct research.
The Jinan government scholarships, which is mainly used as a study grant, includes a full scholarship and a scholarship abroad. A full scholarship will be awarded to international full-time students (including foreign students holding a doctorate, master or bachelor’s degree) and long-term students without a degree, whose programs (including language and professional programs) are at least one academic year.
The Distinguished International Students Scholarship is awarded to international students attending language or professional programs lasting less than one academic year, as well as students undergoing short-term exchanges. A student can only receive a scholarship.
More About the Jinan Sister City Scholarship
About the Shandong University in China
Shandong University is a public comprehensive university in Shandong, China. It is one of the largest universities in China by student population and is supported directly by the national government.
Located in the economic powerhouse and cultural heartland of China, Shandong University (SDU) is one of China’s top universities and is well-reputed for world-acclaimed researchers, dedicated teaching staff, and superior campus facilities and services.
Level/ Field of Study
Jinan Sister City Scholarship is hosted by Shandong University in China. The Scholarship can be taken over in China.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Shandong university scholarship is opened for non-Chinese citizens of the sister cities of Jinan.
Aside from the Jinan Sister City Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
jinan government scholarship Worth
The Shandong university scholarship is A fully Funded Scholarship.
Eligibility for Jinan government scholarship
The following criteria must be met for the applicant to qualify for the Jinan government scholarship award:
- The candidates must be non-Chinese citizens of the sister cities of Jinan. Candidates must be in good health and friendly with China.
- Applicants must comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well, and meet Shandong University’s eligibility requirements.
- The candidates must have a good attitude towards the study. Applicants do not need to have documentation in order not to follow university rules.
- Only applicants who have not received any other funding or scholarships can apply for a scholarship.
Admission Requirements for the College
Entry requirements: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens of the sister cities of Jinan. Candidates must be in good health and friendly with China.
Requirements for the English language: Applicants from outside the country of origin often have to fulfill certain language requirements in English or other languages in order to study in that country.
How to apply for Jinan Sister City Scholarship 2019
- Please refer to the application requirements attached to the attachments and send the scanned copy by e-mail to apply-at-sdu.edu.cn.
- All applicants must submit the original of all application materials to the SDU International Student Admissions Office (C301 Mingde Building, Shandong University Central Campus, No. 27 South Shanda Road). Jinan, China).
The application documents will not be returned to the candidates. Students who have already received the scholarship can only submit the material in a simplified procedure when they apply for the second time.
Jinan Sister City Scholarship 2019Application Deadline
The Shandong university scholarship is available twice a year for the application. The first period runs from February to May (the scholarship will be awarded in October) and the second from September to November (the scholarship will be awarded in March).