Let’s make your 2019 year to win scholarships to help pay for studies. The Ghana Technology University College is offering Florence Onny Memorial Scholarship Fund for students.
The grant is available for providing partial or full financial support for those candidates, who are pursuing a diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate studies at GTUC.
Ghana Technology University College provides bachelor’s degrees and graduate programs, particularly fields. It has a world-class center of research and intellectual creativity. It has campuses at Tesano (main campus), Abeka, Kumasi and learning centers in Ho, Koforidua, and Takoradi.
Why at the Ghana Technology University College? The university provides candidates inclusive academic curriculum activities for the whole round student. They can get the opportunity to involve their research in one or more countries.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, undergraduate, and post-graduate
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be in good standing with no adverse disciplinary action against them. They must enroll in a regular Diploma, Top Up, Degree and Post Graduate program is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, candidates can submit their completed award application directly to the Office of the President at Florence Onny Memorial Fund, Office of The President, Ghana Technology University College, Private Mail Bag 100, Tesano-Accra, Ghana.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach three letters of recommendation from lecturers or individuals with significant knowledge of an applicant’s academic background, experience, and involvement in community service and an official academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have to maintain the required cumulative weighted average (CWA).
- Language Requirement: All seekers are required to have a good knowledge of written and spoken English language.
Benefits: The grant will cover the costs of tuition, University fees and, in selected cases, books.