Monash University is inviting applicants to take part in an Engineering Excellence program and pursue their studies in Australia.
This education fund is available for International students and aims to support them in pursuing an undergraduate degree course and building a bright future.
Organized in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. The university has a research and teaching center in many countries and a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
Why at Monash University? Candidates will have the benefit of extra choice with studying at Monash. The quality of teaching and exceptional facilities of this university is the best. Also, they will make a difference with a greater sense of purpose, a global outlook, and the skills and confidence for creating a positive impact on society.
Application Deadline: Deadlines vary according to the subjects.
- Eligible Countries: Local students (Australia or New Zealand) and International students are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for any Engineering undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who apply for any engineering undergraduate degree course through the VTAC portal at the university will be automatically assessed for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The University is not asking for any additional documents but it can ask for it at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must achieve a minimum ATAR of 98.00 in their previous study programs.
- Language Requirement: Those candidates whose local language is not English are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing their English language ability.
Benefits– Total 50 grants will be awarded which will worth up to $24,000 each year.