In this highly competitive world, it will be great if you get a discount on your tuition fees for study. Hence, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the international awards at Royal College of Art in the UK.
The studentship is available for those sparkling UK/EU and international students who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.[the_ad id=”634″]
The Royal College of Art has placed first in the QS World University Rankings in the Art and Design subject area for five consecutive years. It offers postgraduate degrees in art and design and a Graduate Diploma pre-masters conversion program
Why at the Royal College of Art? The college gives candidates the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It provides students with the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future careers.[the_ad id=”634″]
- University or Organization: Royal College of Art
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 17 bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the UK/EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must demonstrate exceptional promise, financial need, and motivation and potential for leadership.
How to Apply
If you want to be engaged with this studentship then you are recommended to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at Royal College of Art. After being enlisted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to demonstrate that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language
Benefits: The grant will cover the tuition fee for your course and this support fee varies for each person.